LightSpeed Product Implementation
The Solartis professional service team understands insurance administration, and the process of defining and translating business requirements into system specifications. Our product implementation methodology called Solartis LightSpeed:
- Provides a roadmap to help you with requirements definition and decision making processes
- Expedites the development and documentation of your requirements
- Ensures your requirements are complete and accurate
- Is documented in a way that expedites our configuration activities
- Enables us to start configuration immediately which in turn allows you to see system functionality sooner
The Solartis LightSpeed methodology allows configuration work to start on Day one with any Business Requirements that have been developed by that time. As Business Requirements are developed or refined over the course of the project they will be implemented immediately (we donít wait for the Business Requirements to freeze to start configuration work).