It’s All Out There!
Risk Management Monitor
How the Internet of Things Benefits Risk Management
The explosion of connected devices is providing risk managers with an unprecedented amount of data—creating opportunities to understand and manage risks more effectively.
Read this article to learn more.
Does Cloud Really Take Away the Upfront Costs?
Emerging Insurance Practices: Cloud Computing
Compared to traditional systems, using cloud computing can eliminate millions of dollars in upfront costs.
This in-depth article examines the benefits of cloud-based systems.
Let’s Get Down to Basics
Getting Down to Basics: 5 Cloud Business Benefits
Moving business processes into the cloud has many advantages in terms of reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
Explore the top 5 benefits.
The Fear of Failure is Real: Now You Can Implement a Risk Management System with Confidence
Many organizations have had experiences with costly system implementations that never achieved their goals in full. But new technologies have revolutionized the process of deploying a risk management system.
Learn how you can implement a cloud-based risk management system with:
- Low upfront costs and usage-based billing
- Design based on insurance industry expertise
- Flexibility to grow and change with you organization
Solartis Risk and Policy Manager™ is an excellent alternative to RMIS and Policy Administration Systems. It Combines the Policy Functionality of both systems (plus more) into one cost effective Cloud System.
- Have all your insurance information and documents in one place at your fingertips
- Report accurate information to your leadership, regulatory bodies, and customers
- Accurately allocate premium contributions to your covered participants
- Collaborate with all the entities and folks that either need or have your insurance info
1601 North-Sepulveda Blvd. Suite #606
Manhattan Beach, California 90266