▶︎ InsurTech to Become Part of Traditional Insurance Landscape: S&P Report
▶︎ 10 Takeaways from the Future of Insurance and InsureTech Connect Conference
▶︎ InsurTech will be the Next Big Thing
▶︎ We’ve been around but no legacy here. And yes, we are cool!
Is insurance now cool?
InsurTech to Become Part of Traditional Insurance Landscape: S&P Report
S&P examined in a recent report how traditional insurance companies are investing in technology-driven product design, distribution, and customer service through joint ventures with tech companies and other strategies.
Get highlights from the S&P report, including:
- Advantages and obstacles for InsurTech companies
- How traditional insurers are leveraging valuable proprietary data
- Why “insurance industry expertise is required to exploit big data”
10 Takeaways from the Future of Insurance and InsureTech Connect Conference
InsurTech will be the Next Big Thing
This article examines key recent developments and challenges for insurance companies seek to compete with tech-savvy entrepreneurs entering the market.
We’ve been around but no legacy here. And yes, we are cool!
This 90-second video explains how Solartis helps insurance companies leverage proprietary data and content from providers such as ISO to take full advantage of the digital revolution.Solartis Risk and Policy Manager™ is an excellent alternative to RMIS and Policy Administration Systems. It Combines the Policy Functionality of both systems (plus more) into one cost effective Cloud System.
- Have all your insurance information and documents in one place at your fingertips
- Report accurate information to your leadership, regulatory bodies, and customers
- Accurately allocate premium contributions to your covered participants
- Collaborate with all the entities and folks that either need or have your insurance info
1601 North-Sepulveda Blvd. Suite #606
Manhattan Beach, California 90266