ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CLOUD-BASED
POLICY LIFE CYCLE SYSTEM THAT WILL:
- Rapidly deploy your new insurance program?
- Allow your brokers and insureds to happily service their own accounts?
- Integrate seamlessly with your other systems using web services?
- Control automation costs to match your growing revenue?
With “Solartis Insure” you can have your insurance programs available on the cloud, quickly and at minimal cost. It is a proven Cloud based policy life cycle platform that supports Property & Casualty and Accident & Health product lines.
What is the Solartis On-Demand Advantage?
Check out the advantages of an On-Demand solution versus traditional licensing approaches.
- Scale to meet demand
- Pick-and-Choose the policy services you need
- Deploy the way you want to
What are the Benefits of Solartis Insure?
For the right customer situation Solartis Insure provides benefits that far exceed other options.
- Level and then tilt the playing field
- Reduce your costs and make them variable
- Improve collaboration inside and outside your organization
- Get live, faster!
- Rollout the latest proven and tested technology before your competitors
What is the Technology?
- True On-Demand Policy Life Cycle Processing
- Java Enterprise Edition (EE) 6 Technology
- Knowledge Base Driven
- Configurable Workflows, Insurance Products, Rates, Rules and Forms
- Customizable User Interface
- Tightly or loosely coupled Integration methods
- Product Versioning
- Web Services Everywhere
Can I Integrate with My Other Systems or Third Party Services?
Absolutely, Solartis provides web services to import and export data in/from our system.
- Our import services are usually executed in asynchronous fashion based on queuing techniques and uses JMS.
- We support SOAP and XML-RPC protocols in web services.
- We can invoke any 3rd party web services to extract data or post data.
What coverages does Solartis currently support?
Our focus is exclusively on Property & Casualty and Accident & Health Product Lines. We currently support over 36 insurance coverages (e.g., programs, lines of business) and continue to configure new ones as they are needed by our customers.
See list of our currently supported coverages:
What are the Policy Life Cycle Services?
Solartis Insure cloud-based services support each process in the policy life cycle –
either as modules to integrate with your existing technology or as an end-to-end solution.
What Supporting Administrative Services does Solartis Insure Provide?
Solartis Insure provides many additional services needed in your everyday policy administrative activities.
Here are some examples:
- Diary / To-do lists
See list and descriptions of all our supporting administrative services:
Are their Self-Service tools for my insureds and / or agents?
Yes! Empower your agents, brokers, customers and reduce internal administrative activities.
What About Reporting and Analysis?
Solartis provides the ability to generate reports, graphs and charts
on all data stored in the Solartis System.
- Activity / Production Tracking
- Risk mapping
- Aggregate Capacity Management
- Exposure Analysis
- Invoicing /Payment
- Compliance Claims
- Bordereau Reports
- Policy Register
- Profit Center Premium
- Bespoke/Custom Reports