Is Your RMIS Only Addressing 1/3 of your Risk Management Needs?
Incorporating Policy Management Capabilities Helps You Control Your
Total Cost of Risk
• Insurance Premiums, Commissions, and Fees
• Claims and Loss Control
• Self-Insured Retention
• Internal Administration
• Outside Providers
Click each slice for key questions every Risk Manager should answer to control TCOR
Risk Managers are expected to measure, benchmark and reduce Total Cost of Risk. Yet how can you be an effective driver in your Risk Management strategy when you’re plagued with policy administration tasks, gathering and managing data from disparate systems and lack the critical visibility into all the components that make up your Total Cost of Risk?
Meet Solartis Risk & Policy Manager™
A unique, cloud-based system to track and manage your Insurance Policies, Coverages,
Premiums and Claims, as well as your Covered Participant’s Assets,
Premium Contributions and Activities
With Solartis Risk & Policy Manager™, Risk Managers can finally:
- Issue policy documents and generate reports quickly
- Easily access asset, exposure and premiums data in a single location to control TCOR
- Be proactive in identifying risk with accurate and up to date COPE data
- Use creative approaches to protect assets
- Organize and administer all insurance information and documents easily
- Allocate premium contributions accurately
- Collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders on a single platform
Learn about Solartis Risk & Policy Manager™
in Two and a Half Minutes
The best part? Costs with Solartis are approximately 1/3 the cost of traditional RMIS. Our revolutionary pricing model rewards users for effective risk management. If TCOR goes down, you pay less!
Need Help in Determining Whether Solartis Risk & Policy Manager™ is Right for You?