- The people of Madurai are amicable, hospitable, and deeply respect and value their tradition
- The Madurai work culture promotes loyalty and low attrition rates
- The city of Madurai attracts IT majors like Honeywell, HCL, Satyan, Oracle and Sutherland Global Services
- Madurai is home to some of India’s oldest and finest college institutions.
- Chennai is also known as the ‘Gateway to South India’.
- It is the second leading exporter of information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services in India.
- People, the power of a nation, come to Chennai from all directions making it a major cosmopolitan city in the southern region of India. Having core value system and orthodox beliefs, the residents of the city are famous for their hospitality and warmth. Their deep rooted beliefs and customs upholding brotherhood, tranquility and mutual respect drive their daily chores from celebrations to mournful times
- Cricket is the famous sport in Chennai and was started as a result of the foundation of the Madras Cricket Club in 1846.