On-Demand Business Process
Outsourcing (BPO) for any organization
buried under insurance paperwork.
Solartis team members work side by side with your operational and underwriting staff. Our goal is to free up your staff from time consuming administrative activities. We are experienced in every task associated with policy administration.
- Eliminate the backlog
- Spend more time on underwriting and customer service
- Issue policy documents accurately and immediately
- Eliminate employee turnover problems
- Reduce administrative costs
What is the Solartis “On-Demand” Advantage?
Check out the advantages of Solartis Administer services versus other traditional BPO offerings:
- Pay per use
- Scale to meet demand
- Pick and choose the BPO services you need
- Access processing systems the way you want us to
- Solartis Administer is an extension of your team
Can Solartis help me with my daily processing challenges?
Absolutely! We offer an excellent approach to the challenges you face every day:
- How can you help us respond to our growth demands?
- We have fluctuating business volumes; it’s hard to staff. How can you help?
- We have trouble retaining our administrative resources.
- Quality is our top priority.
- We have aggressive turnaround time requirements.
- We want our underwriting team to focus on customer service and underwriting not on data entry tasks.
Can I have a dedicated team just for my company and our business processing activities?
Yes, a dedicated insurance experienced Solartis Administer team
will work exclusively for you and for your business processes.
What technology and security precautions does Solartis provide?
- No hardware or software to purchase
- We use your technology or ours to deliver the services – you choose
- We will be happy to share with you all our security measures, practices, procedures and safeguards.
- Fully insured
- Data Privacy tools and practices
- Operational security procedures and practices
- Incident Response Plans
How do we get started?
Smart choice! You are on your way to happier customers and a healthier work environment!
- Let’s Meet
- Evaluate Our Work
- Give It A Try
- Talk to Our Customers
- BPO not for you? Opt Out
What type of Processing Services does Solartis provide?
We are experienced in every task associated with policy administration.
And, we work on all types of processing systems.
- Carrier / MGA Homegrown systems
- Vendor Systems
- Carrier web systems and portals
- Third Party Systems
What do you mean by Total Transparency?
Your Solartis dedicated team is an extension of your company.
You will have a view into all our processing activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
We suggest that we meet on a regular basis.
- US based Account Manager
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Processed transactions by task
- Turnaround Time (TAT)
- Additional Info Trend (if we need more info from you to process a task)
- Video Conferencing (if desired)
- Weekly / biweekly meetings
Take a look at some of the reports we provide on a regular basis.
Where does Solartis Process its customers’ business?
Today we have over 450 employees processing insurance business
for our Insurance Carrier and Program Administrator customers.
Our offices are located in Chennai India and Madurai India.