The most Flexible Insurance Sales and Policy Administration System on the planet.
Our highly configurable, cloud-based solution is developed with your needs in mind!
What is Solartis Insure?
The Solartis Insure platform is a complete set of insurance transaction micro webservices in a secure, redundant, enterprise-level cloud environment. These policy administration microservices (insurance APIs) span the entire sales and policy lifecycle process from initial rating and quoting to policy issuance and ongoing servicing.
Whether you’re starting from scratch, or have a well-established insurtech digital strategy that needs a boost, we have a solution for you!
Each configuration below comes with the very best of Solartis Insure:
- Pay-per-use pricing
- Powerful cloud insurance technology
- Third party content integrations, including the strongest ISO Electronic Rating Content™ integration in the market
- For use with all your consumer devices (laptops, iPads, Smartphones)
Available in three delivery models:
Rating as a Service
Real-time ISO Updates
Fuel your own policy administration platform with the Solartis Insure rating microservices (Insurance APIs) populated with ISO ERC™.
- Leverage your existing assets, minimal maintenance, improved performance
- Rate and rule updates are available within 24 hours of each ISO ERC™ version release
- Super-fast – rating results in under 1 second
Platform as a Service
Your team creates the screens, digital content, apps and business processes. We supply the sales and policy life cycle microservices (Insurance APIs).
- Lightweight and fast
- Get a quote and a policy in minutes
- Page load time in under 1 second
- Less than 6 seconds to process payments, generate 100+ pages of documents and email the policy to the insured
Software as a Service
A total sales and policy life cycle solution with ISO ERC™ or your rating content. We supply it all.
- Friendly consumer portals to full-blown underwriter systems
- Work with us to design your own screens (look and feel), or utilize our screens
- Fast Implementation – most deployments are ready for testing within 90 days.