Meet with Solartis at the 2023 TMPAA Annual Event!
October 16-18, 2023 | Scottsdale, AZ
Solartis is excited to make our debut at the annual Target Markets Program Administrator Association (TMPAA) event! This year, the event will be held October 16-18 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Solartis Policy Administration
The perfect balance of cutting-edge technology and human expertise
Insurance Carriers and Program specialists are under much pressure to do more, faster, with limited resources. Solartis has cutting-edge technology and expert human resources to streamline and automate all policy administration processes.
Take some time at TMPAA to speak with Solartis about our flagship offerings, Solartis Insure and Solartis Administer (our BPO Services), designed to speed market entry, enhance operational efficiencies, and facilitate seamless integration with your existing business model.
- Solartis Insure
Our low code, fully configurable, API-centric, policy administration platform is built from the ground up on microservice architecture. Solartis Insure is deployed in a secure and robust cloud infrastructure that supports the entire policy administration process for all P&C lines of business, including all the ISO Commercial Lines in 50 states:
- Configure, test, deploy, and maintain all your insurance products using our Solartis Builder low code configuration toolkit which incorporates generative AI to accelerate the product design-configure-deploy process.
- Make API calls to our 150+ microservices from a Solartis user experience layer or your own technology platform.
- Orchestrate and integrate our microservices with your APIs / applications to create your unique insurance ecosystem.
- Solartis Administer
Our Business Process Outsourcing services provide essential human support to our customers' policy processing operations, and ensure swift market entry for new programs, cost reductions, and process improvements with our people services, robotic process automation, and workflow management technology. Our Solartis Administer methodology consists of three components:
- Optimize the Process - Document end-to-end service journeys to identify process issues and causes. We redesign process flows and collaborate with our customers to create SOPs and SLAs.
- Reduce Costs - Assist our customers in consolidating, restructuring right-size and right-shore resources, eliminating unnecessary work, and piloting and scaling redesigned processes.
- Digitize and Automate - Leverage our proprietary OptimX workflow technology for total transparency and full reporting on all our BPO services. Incorporate the power of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and our Solartis Insure platform to transcend traditional operational limitations.